As it happens - sometimes the connection between your store in mallabee to eBay fails.
This means that we require a new connection token from eBay.
When that happens you will be shown with a message that is similar to the following:
The process to reconnect your store is identical to the first time you connected your store, once you reconnect - you can get back to working on your store items and publishing new..
The steps to reconnect your store to mallabee are as follow:
- Login to your Mallabee account.
- Click on the "Connect Store" button.
- Click on eBay store.
- You will now be redirected to eBay to approve our application. This approval - allows us as system to get information related to your account.
- Login to your eBay account.
- Approve the application connection.
- You will now be redirected back to our application and your connection token will be refreshed.